On March 25th, in Oakland, CA, the BlackFemaleProject Conversation Series began. Each attendee left uplifted and inspired.
"I have never been so comfortable and felt such openness with a new group of people. I was able to be myself completely." -Attendee
"The small number of women allowed for intimacy and all of our voices were heard. I really appreciated that." -Attendee
Conversation goals and outcomes:
- Provide BlackFemaleProject contributors with a structured collaboration space.
- Create a safe space where women can come together to talk about workplace experiences and other topics related to the BlackFemaleProject.
- understand the BlackFemaleProject purpose
- return to their writing with renewed focus and enthusiasm
- be encouraged and supported by like-minded women
To start a conversation in your city, or to join the next Bay Area series email: email@example.com.
Flickr, photo by Barbara Griffin